CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S., from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That’s what you’ll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You’ll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we’ll create healthier stronger communities. Imagine your career at Catholic Health Initiatives!
As an Environmental Services Tech with St Anne Hospital, you will work with departments to maintain cleaning standards to support patients and staff wellbeing. Your ability to work with departments by quickly cleaning and maintaining hospital rooms will support patients in their recovery. You will work with a team of 10 or so staff during your shift to support the hospital in maintaining standards. We will partner you with a trainer for your first two weeks to help you acclimate.
Your success is important to us and we understand many of our team members also have family members who depend on them while they are working hard to improve the health of others.
To support your work/life balance and decrease additional stress, we will also provide you with a Free Premium Membership to Care.com including FREE Care Credits for children and/or dependent adults. These incentives are in addition to our standard benefit package which includes:
• Paid Time Off
• Starting wage at $16.00/hour
• Education Assistance for career growth
• Free secured parking on site of the hospital
• Free Health and Wellness Programs
• Matching 401k
• Provide basic and specialty cleaning services to all areas of the hospital
• Collect and transport infectious and regular trash
• Unload, replenishing and distributing linen goods according to pre-established quota
• Maintain and clean equipment such as cleaning cart and janitor’s closet.
• Wear prescribed protective gear (i.e., gloves, goggles) appropriate to assignment and observes and participates in all hospital-required Safety, Risk Management, and Infection Control practices, including hand washing/hand sanitizing protocols.
Any combination of education and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Important Note: Nicotine (including cigarettes, gum, patches, vapors, etc…) and marijuana are part of our pre-employment drug screen.
Related Skills: Housekeeping, Cleaning, EVS , EVS Tech, Custodian, Cleaner, Office Cleaner, Linen attendant
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.