CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S., from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
2. Collaborates with medical staff, nursing staff, and ancillary staff to eliminate barriers to efficient delivery of care in the appropriate setting.
3. Completes Utilization Management and screening for assigned patients.
4. Actively participates in clinical performance improvement activities.
5. Ensures safe care to patients adhering to policies, procedures, and standards, within budgetary specifications, including time management, supply management, productivity, and accuracy of practice.
6. Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education, skills competency, supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor, and resource to less experienced staff.
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.