Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That’s what you’ll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You’ll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we’ll create healthier, stronger communities.
Registered Nurse, RN
Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN
Medical Assistant, CMA, RMA #NERN #NELPN #NECMA
Location: 161st and Maple Clinic
Hours: Days, Varies
$2500 Sign On Bonus
Up to $8000 Educational Assistance
Primary duty will be helping with COVID19 testing.
Job Summary / Job Purpose
The Registered Nurse functions as a vital member of the healthcare team who contributes to the success the practice by demonstrating customer/patient focus, effective communication, professionalism, and teamwork. Will utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate comprehensive care provided to selected patient populations and their families.
• Perform general nursing care to patients by following established standards and procedures.
• Obtain patient consent for care and ensures patient confidentiality.
• Obtain and document health history, information on chief complaint, vital signs, and health risk factors and assesses disease condition.
• Provide patient care based on practice guidelines, standards of care, and federal/state laws and regulations.
• Execute prescribed treatments and medical interventions, administers prescribed medications, and monitor and document treatment progress and patient response. Refer to/consult with physicians, other health providers, and community resources to prevent/resolve problems or concerns.
• Educate patients and families about health status, health maintenance, and management of acute and chronic conditions.
• Document patient assessment and intervention data using established medical record forms/automated systems and documentation practices.
• Participate in multidisciplinary teams to improve patient care processes and outcomes.
• Track quality assurance data and monitor for acute and chronic care management.
• May act as team lead for other nursing staff.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
Education / Accreditation / Licensure (required & preferred):
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing preferred.
• Current/valid Registered Nurse license from the state licensing board required.
• Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Care Life Support (ACLS) required.
Experience (required and preferred):
• 1 year related experience in a clinic or acute hospital nursing setting required.
“ne rn all”
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.