CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S., from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That’s what you’ll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You’ll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we’ll create healthier stronger communities. Imagine your career at Catholic Health Initiatives!
Performs a wide range of preventive /repair/facilities maintenance tasks on the building, equipment and grounds to retain assigned facility in an acceptable state.
Skilled trade work includes:
1) carpentry, painting, electrical, plumbing, and heating and air conditioning, as well as lock-smith duties.
Additional duties include:
1) maintaining/repairing kitchen equipment,
2) assembling items such as furniture, etc.,
3) assisting with quarterly technical testing of equipment and inspection of facilities, identifying the need for submission of work order requests
4) follow-up on completion of work that is beyond individual capacity, and 5) assuring that the grounds and outside areas surrounding the buildings are maintained in excellent condition.
Incumbents are also accountable for performing work assignments in a safe manner and assisting co-workers in the execution of tasks as necessary or required.
Requires three years of recent, progressively responsible maintenance-related work experience that demonstrates attainment of the requisite job knowledge skills/abilities.
Current electrical, plumbing, or boiler licensure is preferred.
Related Skills: Maintenance, Facilities, Tech, Technician, Building Operations
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.