Provides leadership support and Coordinates the daily activities of the Call Center and order transcription staff. Primary management and communication link to the staff and is responsible monitoring call center performance to ensure high quality service delivery. Liaison between call center and Departments. Responsible for monitoring call center performance live, weekly and monthly. Responsible for the implementation of policies and procedures and quality standards formulated and recommended by the Patient Access Services management team.
1. Provides leadership support and Coordinates the daily activities of the Call Center staff (including order transcription staff) under the direction of the PAS Manager.
2. Identifies and Manages problems associated with service delivered by call center staff and Initiates resolution. Investigates and resolves problems or issues raised by staff, patients, physician offices, or management timely.
3. Monitor’s call center performance live, daily, weekly, and monthly to ensure high quality performance. Generate statistical call center performance reports and analysis.
4. Liaison between call center, Radiology and Lab by providing expertise support in scheduling guidelines, visit types, templates, and order transcription process.
5. Trains staff in all scheduling Functions.
6.Performs quality audits Provides feedback to staff. Inspires trust and is approachable. Instructs with patience and respect. Searches for ways to improve performance and helps staff correct errors.
7.Implementation of policies and procedures, and quality standards formulated and recommended by the Patient Access Services management team.
8.Provides on line support daily by taking patient calls for scheduling appointments. Accurately schedules Radiology appointments according to guidelines provided by department and must have basic understanding of medical terminology, coding and insurance.
9.Evaluates staffing and creates work schedule for call center staff.
10.Provides On-Call support to Patient Access Service groups including ED registration and Performs other duties as instructed