You are the future of Healthcare!
We’re now in a “new normal” in healthcare where more and more patients are preferring to receive care in the comfort and safety of their own home. Superior innovation and technology, along with caring clinicians make this possible. Health Care Nurses are answering the call to serve humanity and their community by safely caring for patients in their own homes during these unprecedented times.
The top nursing opportunities today are with strong, established home health care providers with excellent outcomes and advanced technology. We leverage telehealth as a core component of our case management approach to care in the home, and this helps keep our nurses safe and prevents the spread of infection.
Leverage technology to help keep you and your family safe!
• Care for patients in their own home in and around your community!
• Our remote patient monitoring reinforces your individual case management!
Best Outcomes, Best Schedule, Best Technology, Easy Documentation, Competitive Pay – Let it work for YOU!
Join our Team Today!
As a PRN Home Health Care RN, you will truly make a difference in the lives of your patients and their families while keeping your own family safe! Your quick thinking and medical training determine the outcome and quality of a patient’s life. You have to be quick, creative, and accurate. Not everyone can do this job, but you can!
• Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
• Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times.
• Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines.
• An active RN license in the state of Arizona
• One year of nursing experience
• Knowledge of administering medications
• The ability to think and act quickly and discern the difference between urgent vs. emergency situations
• Ability to be very autonomous while still being part of a care team
• Passion for excellence in quality of care
• Effective leadership in collaborating with all team members including physicians and ancillary team members
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.