CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S., from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Cardiac Critical Care nursing can be one of the most challenging areas for an RN. Your patients are critically ill or unstable following extensive injury, surgery, or life threatening diseases. It’s your job to provide the highest degree of quality care while working under pressure in a wide variety of environments and specialties. You wear many hats daily from patient advocate to family advisor and, in some cases, even friend. We understand that.
If you are interested in starting a career with a team and organization who understands the importance of what you do and what you bring to the table, connect with us!
What you’ll need:
• Experience in carrying out the physician’s orders
• Knowledge of administering medications and ventilation care (in some locations)
• The ability to think and act quickly in critical situations
• Passion for excellence in critical care medicine
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate Registered Nurse with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also important to display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
Additional requirements for this role include:
• Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in our state
• Graduate of an accredited nursing program
• Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
• Basic Life Support (BLS) required
• Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
• Additional certification or licensure may be required for some specialty areas
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.