CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S., from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
What We Have To Offer To You:
• Our RN’s enjoy working as a member of an interdisciplinary team to give patient-centered care.
• Collaborative scheduling
• 12-hour shifts
• No on-call time required
• Financial support for specialty certifications
• Tuition assistance for advanced degrees
• Opportunities for career growth within the growing and highly successful CHI Franciscan Health system
• Competitive wages, incentives and a generous employee benefits program
This job is responsible for providing a wide variety of professional nursing services which focus on the provision of quality patient care consistent with CHI-Franciscan standards/values, applicable regulatory requirements and scope of practice for the nursing profession. Work also includes developing, implementing and assessing the patient plan of care during time of stay in collaboration with physicians, interdisciplinary teams, and the patient/family.
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.