CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S., from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
1. Possesses knowledge necessary to maintain standards of technological competence in hyperbaric services
2. Works with Clinic Coordinator and physicians to implement policies and procedures for operation and function of hyperbaric services
3. Helps develop safety rules regarding hyperbaric operations within the clinic, in coordination with hospital/health system policies
4. Assists the Clinic Coordinator in educating clinic personnel on safety and emergency procedures regarding hyperbarics
5. Under physician direction, safely Operates the hyperbaric chambers
6. Cleans and Maintains the hyperbaric chambers and treatment room using appropriate techniques
7. Maintains hyperbaric equipment with logs and inspections, ensuring proper working order for patient safety and appropriate therapy
8. Assists physicians with patients receiving hyperbaric therapy
9. Prepares patients for treatment and Implements hyperbaric therapy as prescribed by physicians
10. Consistently and Accurately completes appropriate documentation and monitoring
EDUCATION AND LICENSURE
High School Diploma/GED
Certified Hyperbaric Technologist (CHT) preferred
One (1) year of experience in operating monoplace hyperbaric chambers –OR- must have been trained in a 40-hour Category 1, UHMS accredited introductory hyperbaric oxygen training course
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.