CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Responsible for the successful operation of a community hospital located in Lake Jackson, TX. This hospital will be operated as a joint venture partnership of CHI St. Luke's Health System and physicians in the community. Will be responsible for hospital operations and will work closely with leaders from the governing body, health system management and physician owners/stakeholders. Will develop the community hospital's budget, resource allocation, operation plans and policies. Will provide leadership and oversight which will allow the hospital to meet high quality standards in a cost-effective,productive environment. Will represent CHI St. Luke's and the joint venture partnership by developing and maintaining effective relationships with the community and with local and national constituent organizations. Will be responsible for developing and implementing a strategic plan for the hospital to ensure the long-term fulfillment of the hospital's mission and financial goals.
1. Will articulate a vision that embraces a long-term perspective of the contributions of CHI to the Lake Jackson, TX community.
2. Will sustain and strengthen a faith-based health care ministry as a beneficial distinction.
3. Will develop and implement a strategic plan to ensure the long-term fulfillment of the System's mission and sufficient net return on investment in order to sustain the mission.
4. As part of the development of an integrated health delivery system, will develop and implement a managed care strategy, building on networks of payers and physicians, and providing a full continuum of high quality, cost effective and accessible health services.
5. Will recruit, select, motivate, and lead a highly competent staff to actualize the vision of the System through the delegation of appropriate responsibility with commensurate authority.
6. Will ensure the quality of the full continuum of health services via the smooth functioning of hospital and medical staff quality assurance mechanisms, and compliance of the medical staff with the bylaws, rules, regulations and standards of practice of the hospital and its medical staff.
7. Will oversee the development and management of a responsible fiscal program through financial goals and fiscal strategies approved by the Board. Will ensure an annual audit by an independent certified public accountant of the financial statements of CHI.
8. Will take all reasonable steps to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and accreditation standards.
9. Will represent CHI by developing and maintaining effective relationships with the community and with local and national constituent organizations. He/she will develop and maintain operational relationships with System corporate services departments ensuring a formal means of accountability.
10. Plans, develop and implement a fund development program to help offset costs associated with immediate and longrange goals of CHI.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.