POSITION SUMMARY: Performs general and routine maintenance or repairs. Performs general clean-up. Performs security functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs a variety of maintenance and operation duties in and around the medical center buildings and grounds including boiler, chillers, emergency generator operation, medical center and engineering space tours, plumbing and electrical repairs, water treatment analysis, troubleshooting, fire system, air handling units, DDC, refrigeration units, and other auxiliary systems.
- Reads blueprints of piping systems and performs related maintenance.
- Knowledge of hand and power tools and safety requirements and procedures a must.
- Performs ground maintenance, operates and maintains medical center vehicles.
- Completes work order requisitions and Preventative maintenance as assigned.
- Provides quality safety and security to employees, patients, and visitors in a professional manner.
- Enforces Safety/Security policies and procedures at all times throughout the facility.
- Snow removal and equipment operation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Plant Operations Manager or Team lead.