Provides direct patient care under the supervision of the licensed nursing staff within the scope of practice and according to established policy and procedure. Contributes to the safe and efficient operation of Nursing Services.
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in providing direct patient care under the supervision of the licensed nursing staff.
- Communicates effectively and appropriately.
- Contributes to maintenance of a clean, safe environment to minimize hazards of infection or injury.
- Contributes to the efficient operation of Nursing Services.
- Demonstrates a commitment to growth and maintenance of competency.
- Assists in delivering high quality health care services in a professional, compassionate, and courteous manner while respecting the dignity and individuality of each person who comes in contact with the organization by following the Standards of Excellence, the Standards of Behavior, and the Standards of Professional Appearance and Conduct.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patients served.
- Other duties as assigned.