Under the supervision of a Nebraska licensed Medical Radiographer registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT):
1. Performs limited diagnostic radiographic procedures. Radiographic procedures must not include CT, the use of contrast media, the use of fluoroscopic or mammographic equipment.
2. Performs and ensures safe, knowledgeable age-specific patient care in a holistic manner.
3. Provides patient education and responds to patient and customer concerns.
4. Completes documentation of patient x-ray record and Quality Control processes.
5. Performs value-added activities that result in positive financial performance and customer satisfaction.
6. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Current enrollment at the senior level in a school of Radiologic Technology accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT).
State of Nebraska Temporary Medical Radiographer license.
BLS Certification through the American Heart Association
Ability to operate radiology equipment.
Ability to manage patients during radiologic procedure.
Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
Ability to communicate with patients, visitors, and employees within the organization.
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.