Education and Licensure:
- Associates Degree in Nursing or Diploma
- Bachelors in Nursing Preferred
- Medical Center - “*Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) within 2 years from date of hire. Current employees grandfathered before July 2020.”
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Texas
- BLS with skills demonstration
- No certification required
- At least one (1) year of RN experience
- Demonstrated competence in Clinical Nurse I performance expectations or meets experience requirements upon hire
Minimum Knowledge and Skills:
- Effective Communication
- Knowledge of the principles and skills of the nursing process to provide patient care and treatment.
- Critical thinking skills
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Basic Computer skills – familiarity with Windows based software programs.