Other duties as assigned by management.
Required Education for Staff Job Levels
Successful completion of a two year Radiology Technology program.
Required Licensure and Certifications
· Active registration with the ARDMS in at least one sonography discipline and ARRT certification in general radiography.
· Current Iowa license to practice general radiography.
· Proof of required continuing educational credits.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Communicates appropriately and clearly to physicians, staff and administration.
· Interacts professionally with patient/family.
· Consults other departments, as appropriate, to collaborate in patient care and performance improvement activities.
· Promotes effective intradepartmental and interdepartmental relationships.
· Interprets and follows Radiology Services and hospital policies and procedures.
· Cooperates in planning programs and safety and preparedness for fire and disaster.
· Attends meetings and participates on hospital committees as appropriate.
· Maintains supplies and equipment.
· Promotes hospital/community relationships.
· Transports equipment and patients.
· Assists with training of new employees and students as assigned.
· Completes assigned LEARN module and compliance courses as required.
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.