Essential Job Functions:
- Answers and routes external and internal telephone calls.
- Takes messages as necessary and forwards them to appropriate individuals.
- Responds to emergency telephone calls according to established procedures.
- Utilizes the overhead paging system as needed to contact staff and relay information to building occupants.
- Announces emergency and informational “codes” according to policies and procedures.
- Coordinates conference calls for physicians, administration, and other staff.
- Greet and directs patients and family members
- Maintains strict confidentiality of patient and families
- Communicates with patients, families and team members in a manner which promotes dignity and respect.
*Looking for someone that has a very flexible schedule and can work between 6-12 hour shifts*