CHI St. Vincent, a regional health network serving Arkansas, is part of CommonSpirit Health. We have served Arkansas since 1888 with a history of many firsts. Together with more than 4,500 coworkers, 1,000 medical staff, and 500 volunteers, we consistently receive praise for care advancements.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health in 2019. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
As an Emergency Room Registered Nurse, you often find yourself working against the clock to save a life. Every moment counts. Your quick thinking and medical training determine the outcome and quality of a patient’s life. You have to be quick, creative, and accurate. Not everyone can do this job, but you can.
What you’ll do:
• Carry out physician’s orders
• Administer medications
• Think and act quickly in emergency situations
• Passion for excellence in emergency medicine
• Effective leadership in collaborating with all team members including physicians and ancillary team members
Why you should choose us:
What sets us apart from other healthcare organizations? How much time do you have? In short, it all starts with our current employees. They believe in living our mission to provide compassion to everyone. We, in turn, believe that growing and supporting our people allows us to deliver a higher degree of quality care to our patients. CHI advocates for all who live in the communities we serve, especially the most vulnerable. Choose an organization who will champion your talents and nurture your career. Choose CHI!
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate Registered Nurse with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also important to display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
Additional requirements for this role include:
• Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in our state
• Graduate of an accredited nursing program
• Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
• Basic Life Support (BLS) required
• Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
• Additional certification or licensure may be required for some specialty areas
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.