Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center is an 881-bed quaternary care academic medical center that is a joint venture between Baylor College of Medicine and CHI St. Luke’s Health. Located in the Texas Medical Center, the hospital is the home of the Texas Heart® Institute, a cardiovascular research and education institution founded in 1962 by Denton A. Cooley, MD. The hospital was the first facility in Texas and the Southwest designated a Magnet® hospital for Nursing Excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center, receiving the award five consecutive times. Baylor St. Luke’s also has three community emergency centers offering adult and pediatric care for the Greater Houston area.
CHI St. Luke’s Health, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, has been serving our community since 1954. We proudly provide a vast array of services that help us keep our community safe and healthy.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and dependent adults
• Care for Caregivers: Resilience Through Adversity is a series of sessions designed to help caregivers build their resilience and advance their mental well-being during these difficult times
• Flexible spending accounts
• Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
• Matching Retirement Programs
• Wellness Programs
Additional benefits we offer to support our caregivers (in effect until June 30, 2021):
• PTO/Vacation maximum accrual waived for employees who are providing direct patient care and may not be able to take time off because of the COVID-19 crisis.
• Coverage of health care benefit premiums for eligible employees whose income drops below 90% of their pay (based on their FTE) and PTO/Vacation bank drops below 60 hours.
• Paid administrative leave support for employees who experience a work-related exposure to COVID-19.
• Access to EIB/Sick bank(s) and/or employer-paid short-term disability benefits due to non-work-related COVID-19 exposure.
• Rapid assistance with unemployment compensation administrative support where needed.
Analyzing lab testing is pretty complex. We depend on our MT's knowledge and skills when it comes to evaluating medical lab tests to determine what’s happening with our patients. They are vital to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases. Would you love working in our blood bank lab in the Texas Medical Center and analyzing results? Join our Baylor St. Luke's lab team today!
What you’ll do:
related skills: Lab, ASCP, MT, Med Tech, Med Technologist, MLS, Blood Banks, Generalist, LIS, hospital, compassion, patience, kindness, respect
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.