*** $3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS for fulltime Clinic Medical Assistants positions *** (sign on bonus applies to external hires only and must meet company guidelines for bonus payout)
Franciscan Medical Group is currently seeking a full time Clinic Medical Assistant for our Franciscan Medical Clinic - Family Medicine in University Place, WA! This position will provide a variety of support to our UP clinic in pediatrics, family medicine internal medicine and gynecology. Position will also support our quality improvement initiatives. We are looking for an enthusiastic and skilled individual who is flexible with their schedule and passionate about patient care.
About Your Position:
- As a Medical Assistant, you will work as a member of a care team to provide care and support to patients under the direction of a physician or mid-level provider. Your daily responsibilities will include the following types of things:
- Greeting and preparing patients for their visit with the provider by obtaining and recording their vital signs and other information such as height, weight, drug allergies, current medications and presenting problem
- Assisting with diagnostic tests and clinical procedures such as venous and capillary invasive procedures for blood draws, intradermal (including skin tests), subcutaneous and intramuscular injections
- Administering medications and vaccinations
- Managing patient flow, ensuring enough time for patient and family education
- Preparing and sterilizing instruments and maintaining equipment and patient care areas clean and orderly
- Scheduling patient appointments and other administrative duties as needed
- Actively participating in continuing education, required meetings and committees as requested
- May perform medical scribe duties under the direct supervision and review of the attending provider and in compliance with the FMG Medical Scribe Program Policy.