CHI Mercy Medical Center, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, is the leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services and programs for the more than 107,000 residents of Douglas County, Oregon. Our history of service in the region dates back more than 100 years to when the Sisters of Mercy raised $12,000 from generous local donors to build Roseburg’s first hospital. Today’s Mercy is a sophisticated, 174-bed medical center offering patients throughout the region local access to highly trained medical professionals, advanced technologies, and a wide range of preventive, diagnostic, therapeutic, and rehabilitative services. Our 1,000 plus employees, 225 medical staff, and 300 volunteers offer an array of services that eliminate the need for patients to travel out of town for care in the vast majority of instances.
If you are a compassionate Special Procedures Tech with a strong background in a specialized area such as Cath Lab, Angiography, or both, connect with CHI Mercy Medical Center today to experience what it is like to work with an organization rooted in humankindness.
Up to $7,000 sign-on bonus and relocation assistance eligible position!
• Responsible for processing angiographic studies and providing quantitative measurements when requested by the Cardiologists.
• Assists Cardiologists during diagnostic/interventional cardiac and peripheral procedures.
• Assist during Cardiac Device implantation and EP Studies.
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for children and dependent adults
• Care for Caregivers: Resilience Through Adversity is a series of sessions designed to help caregivers build their resilience and advance their mental well-being during these difficult times
• Flexible spending accounts
• Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
• Discounts on Local Childcare Services
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
• Matching Retirement Programs
• Wellness Programs
Additional benefits we offer to support our caregivers (in effect until June 30, 2021):
• Paid administrative leave support for employees who experience work-related exposure to COVID-19.
• Access to EIB/Sick bank(s) and/or employer-paid short-term disability benefits due to non-work-related COVID-19 exposure.
• ARRT registry prepared and must be licensed by the State of Oregon within three (3) months of hire
• Must have current BLS within 30 days of hire and ACLS within four months of hire
• Two (2) years of experience as a staff technologist with one (1) year experience in the area of specialty preferred.
related terms: cath lab tech, cardiac, procedure, heart, diagnostic, healthcare
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.