Incentives offered for full time employees:
Sign on bonus eligible (up to $30,000 depending on years of experience).
CHI St. Vincent, a regional health network serving Arkansas, is part of CommonSpirit Health. We have served Arkansas since 1888 with a history of many firsts. Together with more than 4,500 coworkers, 1,000 medical staff, and 500 volunteers, we consistently receive praise for care advancements.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health in 2019. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
We all agree Registered Nurses have perfected the art of wearing many hats. They have the proven ability to care for patients at the bedside, schedule staff, inventory supply, and basically keep the unit running without missing a (heart) beat.
For patients who have cancer or the potential threat, their oncology nurse will be one of the most important people in their journey. They’re with them during one of the most difficult and vulnerable moments of their life. They also treat patients with medical needs who don’t require surgery. Our talented Oncology/Medical RN’s have two solid traits: knowledge and passion. The patients they serve will tell you the same thing. If you are ready to join a team who cares for you the way you care for your patients, here we are!
CHI St Vincent’s Infirmary is looking for a talented RN to support our Oncology Unit. This savvy nurse works to support the House Supervisor to function as a “clinical catch-all” by:
Managing and coordinating clinician’s schedules
Coordinating, scheduling, and precepting new graduate RNs
Supervising the administrative unit coordinators
Caring for patients at the bedside when core staff is unavailable
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
• Free Premium Membership to our Care@Work program to help employees with child care, pet care, senior caregivers, housekeepers & more.
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Flexible spending accounts
• Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
• Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
• Wellness Programs
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate Registered Nurse with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also important to display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
Additional requirements for this role include:
• Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in our state
• Graduate of an accredited nursing program
• Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
• Basic Life Support (BLS) required
• Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
• Competencies offered: Chemo certification
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.