Location: Lakeside Family Practice Clinic
Job Summary / Job Purpose
Under general supervision, schedules appointments for patients, medical procedures, tests and studies ordered by the physician.
• Responsible for answering phone calls and scheduling patient appointments.
• Conduct patient pre-certification to ensure coverage for appointments and medical care.
• Schedule tests, procedures, and referral appointments.
• Communicate with patients regarding appointments and instructions for procedures and tests
• Collect insurance information and patient personal data.
• May collect fees such as co-pays / co-insurance.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
Education / Accreditation / Licensure (required & preferred):
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
Experience (required and preferred):
• 2 years related experience in a healthcare environment required.
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.