CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
CORE JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Successfully performs and results required tests according to policies and procedure
and in a timely manner.
· Performs and maintains established department quality control testing and proficiency
· Documents, prints, and clears section logs by end of shift.
· Performs and documents required equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
· Willingness to take on extra responsibilities and performs tasks without being instructed to do so.
· Maintains all reagents and supplies in each department.
· Enhances professional growth and development through participating in educational
programs, current literature, in-services, meetings and workshops.
Education: Completion of all prerequisite courses for graduation from an accredited Medical Laboratory Technician program.
Experience: Successful completion of a clinical internship in the section of the laboratory where the co-worker will be assigned.
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.