CHI St. Vincent, a regional health network serving Arkansas, is part of CommonSpirit Health. We have served Arkansas since 1888 with a history of many firsts. Together with more than 4,500 coworkers, 1,000 medical staff, and 500 volunteers, we consistently receive praise for care advancements.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health in 2019. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Leading a team with the primary responsibility of taking care of others is very important. Our nursing supervisors are directly responsible for overseeing the quality of patient care and assure the delivery of individualized nursing care is given from each team member. The right person for this opportunity will have strong leadership characteristics and a passion for jumping in and working directly with the team when necessary. If this describes you, connect with us and join our elite team of skilled nurses.
What you’ll do:
• Current licensure as Registered Nurse in this state
• Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) or (pursuit of BSN or higher degree) from an accredited nursing program
o Internal employees in this role may be grandfathered in per approval of VP, PCS for the facility.
• Minimum of four (4) years clinical nursing experience in a hospital setting or at least three (3) years demonstrated leadership as a charge RN or PCC.
• Basic Life Support (BLS) required
• Additional certification or licensure may be required for some specialty areas
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.