Incentives offered for full time employees:
Sign on bonus eligible (between $2,500 - $15,000 depending on years of experience).
And we are offering relocation assistance of $5,000
CHI St. Vincent, a regional health network serving Arkansas, is part of CommonSpirit Health. We have served Arkansas since 1888 with a history of many firsts. Together with more than 4,500 coworkers, 1,000 medical staff, and 500 volunteers, we consistently receive praise for care advancements.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health in 2019. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring. That’s what you’ll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI facilities across the nation. You’ll find challenging, rewarding work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you. Join us and together we’ll create healthier, stronger communities. Imagine your career at Catholic Health Initiatives!
As a Coronary Care Nurse, you will be responsible for delivering the highest quality patient care according to the specific orders of each patient’s individual physician. This will involve, utilizing your knowledge and skills to educate patients and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
Additional responsibilities for this nursing role include:
• Monitoring and titrating of vasoactive drips
• Management of vented and non-mechanical ventilated patients
• Initiation and monitoring of therapeutic hypothermia post cardiac arrest
• Care of the acute elevated and non-elevated myocardial infarction patient
• Care of acute/chronic pulmonary hypertension with swan ganz placement
• Care of acute kidney injury with or without chronic renal replacement therapy
• Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
• Administering patients’ medications and providing treatments according to physicians’ orders
• Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate RN with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also important to display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
Additional requirements for this role include:
• Current RN license that allows you to practice in our state
• Graduate of an accredited nursing program
• Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
• Basic Life Support (BLS) required
• Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
• Additional certification or licensure may be required for some specialty areas
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.