CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
1. Restocks supplies daily and rotates inventory supporting accurate inventory levels, generating orders/requisitions as needed
2. Distributes medical supplies and equipment to patient care areas, while monitoring par levels for specific products to assure that appropriate levels are established in order not to affect patient care
3. Identified excess inventory, returning stock and processing credits
4. Notifies supervisor of outdates or slow moving inventory
5. Participates in the put away and validation process of perpetual inventory items; issues and credits materials from the inventory management system
6. Responsible for maintaining clean and orderly stock locations, and labeling bins and handling requests to change pars
7. Acts as liaison between clinical staff and supply chain management as needed
8. Works with and follows instructions of buyers and Divisional Inventory Coordinator in the event of recalls to pull relevant products
High school graduate, GED or equivalent
One (1) year supply chain related experience or other relevant experience
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, summarizing analysis in reports with minimal supervision
Stays on task and meets deadlines
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Basic knowledge of Lawson system
Knowledge of automated ERP systems and processes
Ability to process and present data clearly
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.