CHI Health has an immediate opportunity for an Administrative Assistant. We are currently offering additional benefits for our Administrative Assistants.
Location: CUMC Bergan Trauma Clinic
We want you to be confident in your choice to join our CHI Health – Physician Enterprise as an Administrative Assistant. It’s important that you enjoy working with all patient populations and understanding your role's administrative accountabilities.
CHI Health strives to care for you the way you care for your patients.
We understand you have personal responsibilities outside of your profession and also care about your well-being.
With you in mind, we offer the following benefits to support your work/life balance:
CHI Health, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, includes 150+ clinics delivering quality care to patients across Nebraska and southeast Iowa. Our full-service network provides a variety of Primary Care & Priority Care Services, including Family, Internal, Geriatric, and Pediatric Medicine, in addition to several specialties to deliver custom care based on the unique needs of our patients.
Job Summary / Job Purpose
Provides mid-level administrative and clerical support services to assigned group of leaders and/or department(s). Completes assigned tasks and follows set procedures with some independent coordination of administrative projects. Reports to a department leader at the division director, vice president or senior vice president level.
1. Takes independent action to meet critical business objectives. Sets and monitors objectives and standards. Is known as a self-starter.
2. Prioritizes customer service first and organizes other work around interactions with all internal and external customers (in-person and phone).
3. Completes standard clerical administrative processes such as mail processing, filing, faxing, scanning, copying, collating, and organizing.
4. Performs basic calendaring function by sending meeting invitations on behalf of leaders(s) upon request; may accept meeting invitations according to prescribed instruction.
5. Takes the initiative to contact leader for direction when questions or concerns arise related to change initiatives.
6. Uses basic technical skills to create and edit documents, spreadsheets, presentations and department organizational charts. Runs and distributes standard reports.
7. Coordinates basic travel arrangements for leaders supported utilizing standard processes and resources.
8. Follows procedures and maintain procedural documentation.
9. Coordinates/Leads administrative projects. Assists in the planning, coordination and support of meetings and conferences.
Education / Accreditation / Licensure (required & preferred):
High School or Equivalent
High School Diploma or G.E.D. and some undergraduate level coursework completed.
One year of general office, clerical, or business-related experience.
Three years administrative experience. One year of administrative experience in addition to experience requirements above (total three years of experience preferred).
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.