CHI St. Joseph Health – College Station/Bryan TX Since 1936 CHI St. Joseph Health has been caring for the communities in Bryan, College Station, Brenham, Hearne, Navasota, Caldwell, Madisonville, and Bellville. With the area’s only Level II Trauma Center, the first Joint Commission certified Primary Stroke Center, and the first accredited Chest Pain Center in the Brazos Valley; CHI St. Joseph Health is a leader in critical care and the largest provider of cardiovascular care in the region. As an integrated healthcare system, CHI St. Joseph Health includes a comprehensive network of over 100 employed providers including primary care physicians, specialists and advanced practice clinicians. The network includes more than 20 ambulatory clinics featuring primary care, a freestanding Emergency Room, Express Clinics, and imaging and diagnostic services.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S., from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
* $8,000 SIGN ON BONUS ELIGIBLE**
• Performs all aspects of respiratory care to patients of all age groups under the direction of a qualified physician to ensure excellent quality care to all customers.
1. Verifies physician orders to carry out all aspects of respiratory care, and documents all respiratory activity, to ensure excellent quality care to all customers.
2. Cleans and assembles equipment, and ensures supply stock levels to meet patient care commitments.
3. Educates and instructs patient, patient's family, and team members on therapeutic and diagnostic procedures to ensure excellent communication to all customers.
4. Possesses and performs life saving skills for all age groups, while maintaining health care provider certification, to provide quality care to patients.
5. Collaborates with team members to enhance and promote a team effort to provide timely and effective patient care.
6. Fulfills continuing education requirements and maintains current licensure to maintain required qualifications.
7. Exhibits an understanding of St. Joseph Health System's philosophy and treats people of different ethnic, spiritual, moral, and cultural beliefs fairly and with dignity, to ensure alignment with the organization's mission and values.
8. Demonstrates the ability to understand and follow all safety policies and procedures to maintain a safe environment for all customers
0. Performs other duties as assigned to meet the organization`s needs.
o Required: Associate Degree
o Preferred: Bachelor's Degree
o Required: Respiratory Care
o Preferred: N/A
o Required: One to two years
o Preferred: Two to three years
o Required: Competent in all age specific skills
o Preferred: N/A
o Required: Texas RCP license, BLS card, NBRC RRT
o Preferred: N/A
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.