Incentives offered for full time employees:
Sign on bonus eligible (between $10,000 - $25,000 depending on years of experience).
And we are offering relocation assistance of $5,000
CHI St. Vincent, a regional health network serving Arkansas, is part of CommonSpirit Health. We have served Arkansas since 1888 with a history of many firsts. Together with more than 4,500 coworkers, 1,000 medical staff, and 500 volunteers, we consistently receive praise for care advancements.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health in 2019. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
As an Emergency Room Registered Nurse, you often find yourself working against the clock to save a life. Every moment counts. Your quick thinking and medical training determine the outcome and quality of a patient’s life. You have to be quick, creative, and accurate. Not everyone can do this job, but you can.
What you’ll do:
• Carry out physician’s orders
• Administer medications
• Think and act quickly in emergency situations
• Passion for excellence in emergency medicine
• Effective leadership in collaborating with all team members including physicians and ancillary team members
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
• Free Premium Membership to our Care@Work program to help employees with child care, pet care, senior caregivers, housekeepers & more.
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Flexible spending accounts
• Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
• Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
• Wellness Programs
• Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in our state
• Graduate of an accredited nursing program
• Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
• Basic Life Support (BLS) required
• Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
• Additional certification or licensure may be required for some specialty areas
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.