CHI St. Vincent, a regional health network serving Arkansas, is part of CommonSpirit Health. We have served Arkansas since 1888 with a history of many firsts. Together with more than 4,500 coworkers, 1,000 medical staff, and 500 volunteers, we consistently receive praise for care advancements.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health in 2019. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
It takes a special type of nurse to work in Cardiovascular surgery. Not only do they have to be skilled in the operating room, but they also have to maintain composure and mange a rollercoaster of emotions as the status of their patients could change in the blink of an eye. Most patients will never fully realize what their surgical nurse did for them during their most vulnerable moments, but we do. If you are ready to join a culture driven by passion and talent, here we are!
What you’ll do:
• Assist surgeon and surgical team in the CVOR
• Care for patients before, during, and after procedures
• Develop and implement nursing care plan for surgical patients
• Ensure operating rooms are prepped with all necessary equipment and supplies
• Demonstrate a high level of compassion for patients
Why you should choose us:
What sets us apart from other healthcare organizations? How much time do you have? In short, it all starts with our current employees. They believe in living our mission to provide compassion to everyone. We, in turn, believe that growing and supporting our people allows us to deliver a higher degree of quality care to our patients. CHI advocates for all who live in the communities we serve, especially the most vulnerable. Choose an organization who will champion your talents and nurture your career. Choose CHI!
• Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in our state
• Graduate of an accredited nursing program
• Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
• Basic Life Support (BLS) required
• Specialty certification (ex: CCRN, CNOR, CEN) preferred
• Additional certification or licensure may be required for some specialty areas
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.