Incentives offered for full time employees:
Sign on bonus eligible (between $15,000 - $30,000 depending on years of experience).
And we are offering relocation assistance of $5,000
CHI St. Vincent, a regional health network serving Arkansas, is part of CommonSpirit Health. We have served Arkansas since 1888 with a history of many firsts. Together with more than 4,500 coworkers, 1,000 medical staff, and 500 volunteers, we consistently receive praise for care advancements.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health in 2019. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Critical Care nursing can be one of the most challenging areas for a RN. Your patients are critically ill or unstable following life threatening diseases. It’s your job to provide the highest degree of quality care while working under pressure. You wear many hats daily from patient advocate to family advisor and, in some cases, even friend. We understand that.
What patients require Pulmonary Critical Care services?
Patients who need respiratory care often have a conditions, such as:
• Acute or chronic respiratory failure
• COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
• Chronic bronchitis
• Cystic fibrosis
• Post intensive care syndrome (PICS)
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
• Free Premium Membership to our Care@Work program to help employees with child care, pet care, senior caregivers, housekeepers & more.
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Flexible spending accounts
• Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
• Adoption Assistance
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
• Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
• Wellness Programs
• Current Registered Nurse (RN) license that allows you to practice in our state
• Graduate of an accredited nursing program
• 6 months experience as a Registered Nurse
• Basic Life Support (BLS) required
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.