Incentives offered for full time employees:
Sign on bonus eligible (between $15,000 - $30,000 depending on years of experience).
And we are offering relocation assistance of $5,000
CHI St. Vincent, a regional health network serving Arkansas, is part of CommonSpirit Health. We have served Arkansas since 1888 with a history of many firsts. Together with more than 4,500 coworkers, 1,000 medical staff, and 500 volunteers, we consistently receive praise for care advancements.
CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health in 2019. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen, both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
A progressive care nurse involves the care of patients who require close monitoring and frequent assessments. You will be responsible for delivering the highest quality of patient care according to specific orders of each patient’s individual physicians. This will involve utilizing your knowledge and skill set to educate patients and their families.
Additional responsibilities for this nursing role include:
• Management of high-flow nasal cannula and bi-paps
• Monitoring and titrating of inotropic agents
• Monitoring and titrating of antiarrhythmic medications
• Care of patients on a specific prone positioning schedule
• Administering patient’s medications and providing treatments
• Collaboration with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
• Fostering a supportive and compassionate environment of care for patients and their families
• Optional competency offered: Chemotherapy Certification
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
Free Premium Membership to our Care@Work program to help employees with child care, pet care, senior caregivers, housekeepers & more.
Flexible spending accounts
Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
• Current RN license that allows you to practice in our state
• Graduate of an accredited nursing program
• Experience as a Registered Nurse preferred
• Basic Life Support (BLS) required
• Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) required
• Specialty certification (ex: PCCN) preferred
• Additional certification or licensure may be required for specialty areas
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.