CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
· Contributes to the assessment of the health status of patients
· Communicates pertinent patient information to appropriate members of the treatment team with direction of the Charge Nurse
· Assist patients/families with light housekeeping duties such as assisting with meals or changing bed linens
· Reports any changes in a patient's condition to the Charge Nurse
· Must have ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
· High School diploma, GED, Metropolitan Test or equivalent
· Current Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider from American Heart Association.
· Meet one of the following:
o Active Certified Nursing License or
o Active in a Nursing Program with at least one semester completed or
o Acute care experience in a patient care setting within the last 24 months.
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.