CHI St. Luke’s Health–Brazosport Hospital is located on a beautiful, 25-acre campus in Lake Jackson, Texas. Offering state-of-the-art diagnostic and comprehensive treatment services, our hospital is home to a 154-bed patient tower, level III trauma center, advanced cardiac care center, and full-service, multidisciplinary cancer center. CHI St. Luke’s Health–Brazosport Hospital is dedicated to providing quality care with compassion for the communities we serve.
If you are compassionate about healthcare and would like to impact patients every day, connect with CHI St. Luke’s Health today to experience what it is like to collaborate with a talented healthcare team!
We offer the following benefits to support you and your family:
Plan, coordinate and administer activities within assigned program areas; develop, coordinate and advise on policy related to assigned major programs.
1) Provides project management/coordination for assigned projects/events
2) Ultilizes established project management and program methodology in development project tasks and deliverables
3) Thorough understanding of policies, procedures and guidelines supporting the administraive functions of the department Manager and team
4) Assists in developing appropriate value added services/support to meet departmental needs
5) Assists with administrative duties within the office
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.