The Woodlands Hospital a primary and secondary care hospital serving North Harris and Montgomery counties. Clinical services include cardiovascular services, diagnostic imaging, women’s services (digital mammography and bone density studies), neurosciences, pediatric care (Newborn and Level II nurseries) and surgery, pathology and pulmonary services, and sleep disorders. Clinical affiliations include The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center’s Radiation Treatment Center, and Texas Children’s Hospital.
across the U.S. & from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services.
CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Operates specialized mammography, stereotactic biopsy and bone densitometry equipment, Performs direct patient care and Performs a variety of technical procedures to produce images for diagnosis of breast diseases and osteoporosis evaluation.
1. Selects and modifies positioning of patients and Performs mammographic, stereotactic biopsy, breast pathology localizations and bone density procedures
2. Performs patient education with mammography patients
3. Performs mandatory quality control of radiographic equipment, screens and processing for strict ACR, MQSA and state regulations. Performs daily cleaning of equipment and all necessary information is documented and takes appropriate action. Repeat/reject image analysis is maintained on a daily basis
4. Directly Assists the radiologist with all invasive procedures, documents procedures and renders first aid to patient if needed. Maintains report correlation of biopsy with pathology reports
5. Coordinates with the O.R., central scheduling, physicians or office staff for effective scheduling of the invasive breast procedures.
Associate’s Degree preferred
Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) in Radiography(R) an Mammography(M); must maintain current
Certified by State of Texas - MRT
One (1) year of experience as a radiologic technologist
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.