Mercy College of Health Sciences is a Catholic institution of higher education rooted in the heritage of the Sisters of Mercy guided by our core values of knowledge reverence integrity compassion and excellence.
• Provides teaching, supervision and evaluation of student learning experiences.
• Provides individual advisement and guidance professional skills development of students.
• Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Current and valid EMT certification.
• Demonstrated experience leading and/or training others.
• Lead instructor endorsement through the State of Iowa preferred.
• Ability to teach at a minimum of 1 class per month.
• Ability to attend an annual, mandatory skills training/maintenance and sign-off session.
• Ability to work evenings and weekends.
It is Mercy College of Health Sciences' policy to conduct all academic programs and business activities in a manner that is free from unlawful discrimination and to provide equal opportunity for and equal treatment of students and employees regardless of race, color, age, ethnicity, religion/creed, national origin, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, genetic information, sex, marital status, disability or status as a U.S. veteran or any other factor protected by law. Inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies may be directed to the Vice President, Employee Engagement and Human Resources at (515) 643-3180, 928 6th Avenue Des Moines, Iowa 50309 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.