CommonSpirit Health was formed by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health. With more than 700 care sites across the U.S. from clinics and hospitals to home-based care and virtual care services, CommonSpirit is accessible to nearly one out of every four U.S. residents. Our world needs compassion like never before. Our communities need caring and our families need protection. With our combined resources, CommonSpirit is committed to building healthy communities, advocating for those who are poor and vulnerable, and innovating how and where healing can happen both inside our hospitals and out in the community.
Job Summary / Purpose
Work in collaboration with analytics peers to identify and develop initiatives to meet enterprise analytics needs around process and performance improvement, change management, workflow engineering and regulatory. Lead technology operations to ensure data, reporting and analytics are architected, developed and supported in a way that is responsive and cost effective.
Essential Key Job Responsibilities
1. Provide leadership to create and deliver the CommonSpirit Health enterprise analytics technology operations across the following dimensions
2. Collaborates with peer analytics leaders to evolve/align CommonSpirit Health’s strategic goals especially as it relates to enterprise analytics
Manages a process for reviewing the analytics and data infrastructure (including architecture) priorities, measuring progress and updating as needed
3. Oversee BI support operations for Customer Experience, Data Quality Management (incl Audit) and Technology Support– Data Load, Security, Infrastructure
Includes tier 1 triage of new requests for data, reporting and analytics solutions, including service level management and customer support
4. Provide thought leadership to identify analytics and data integration capabilities that support CommonSpirit Health business drivers, priority objectives, and critical success factors
Identify analytics including predictive analytics
5. Capitalizes on the current assets of the organization leveraging both existing vendor partners, information technology, systems and CommonSpirit Health staff talent
6. Participates in and creates plans per CommonSpirit Health’s core set of values
7. Demonstrates work practices consistent with CommonSpirit Health and department-specific policies and procedures (e.g. clinical, ITS, Security, finance, human resources, corporate responsibility.)
8. Works effectively and collaboratively in a diverse and multi-cultural environment
Education and Experience
• Bachelor of Science degree in computer science, business or related technical field required; Master’s degree preferred.
• 7-10 years of experience as senior leader in a Business or Enterprise Intelligence role required.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training
• Experience with data and information management processes, tools and technologies.
• Strong understanding of data architecture and vendor management best practices across industries
• Knowledge of healthcare provider operations
• Strong business acumen and healthcare operational knowledge to provide a reliable reporting and data infrastructure
• Knowledge of organizational systems and change management methodologies to partner across the enterprise, partners and vendors to manage operations.
• Proven service level and demand management experience.
• Understanding of enterprise data warehousing for clinical, operations and financial data across the care continuum