Please note - This position is located in Denver, CO.
The Real Estate Financial Lease Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day operations associated with collecting, interpreting, and insuring the accuracy and the integrity of the data contained in the Lawson (or equivalent) lease management system. The position involves providing the Accounting and other Dignity Health Department‘s accurate and timely information for the payment of lease obligations and the collection of lease payments as well as generating lease management, tracking and operational reports.
- Assist the CRE manager with the lease renewal process with tenants and landlords, including preparation of FMV documentation & certification, preparing NPV worksheets, submittal to legal for document preparation and legal approval.
- Manage the acquisition of information from brokers, appraisers, title officers, legal and associated tasks in preparation for real estate transactions.
- Manage the lease execution process, including lease distribution to all related individuals; assure insurance requirements are met, obtaining W9 information from landlords.
- Manage the Tenant Improvement Reimbursement process, assuring all owed reimbursement from landlords are collected.
- Manage and research of vendor payments, including the preparation of documentation to obtain purchase orders (PO), obtain approval of invoices and submit for payment, tracks payments against PO.
- Maintain and update the Dignity Health Owned Property Database.
- Assist in preparing analysis and reports for real estate transactions including, but not limited to:
- Due diligence for new acquisitions and sales.
- Joint ventures and mergers.
- Request for Proposals (RFPs) for MOB developments and associated projects.
- NPV analysis.
- LOI preparation.
- Dignity Health leases and real estate transaction processes.
- Tenant signage.
- Maintaining legal log.
- Prepare adhoc reports from Dignity Health Lease Real Estate Database.
- Coordinate meetings and provide administrative support for Managers of Corporate Real Estate Services, including assisting in preparation of Power Point presentations, Webex, telephone support and the submission of Lease Services Request to Legal.
- Assist in the preparation of RFP respondent comparison and analysis spreadsheets for developer selection process.
- Assist with the analyze property financial statements, rent rolls, operation expenses and proposed proforma’s.
- Gather and evaluate economic, demographic and other associated real estate market data.
- Prepare periodic power point presentations for hospital and corporate senior management projects.
- Maintain various Real Estate Services Guidelines and Processes.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
Travel - less than 10% - Minimum travel