Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-Verify.
Click column header to sort
What you will do:
- Has the authority to interview, hire, orient, terminate, promote, train and conduct performance evaluations.
- Assigns day-to-day work activities; directs the functional and technical job performance of team members.
- Allocates and directs staffing needs to meet patient, unit/department and organizational needs and collaborates with others to ensure overall staffing needs are met.
- Manages performance including: setting goals, clarifying job expectations, monitoring performance progress, providing feedback, recognizing performance, developing skills and addressing performance issues related to work and our Commitments using corrective action.
- Directs monthly department staff meetings for dissemination of information to staff and
- to solicit input on the department direction/ongoing issues.
- Ensures completion and submittal of monthly DDI, productivity information.
- Works collaboratively with other Lead Therapists in the system for issues such as staffing & seeking out opportunities for integration of systems.
- Communicates with Operations Director on a regular basis, keeping them informed of pertinent departmental issues.
Performs diagnostic, therapeutic and emergency Functions related to hyperbaric and wound care treatments; Assists with decision making, program planning and implementation of patient care delivery systems which promotes the safety and well-being of all patients.
1. Possesses knowledge necessary to maintain standards of technological competence in hyperbaric services
2. Works with Clinic Coordinator and physicians to implement policies and procedures for operation and function of hyperbaric services
3. Helps develop safety rules regarding hyperbaric operations within the clinic, in coordination with hospital/health system policies
4. Assists the Clinic Coordinator in educating clinic personnel on safety and emergency procedures regarding hyperbarics
5. Under physician direction, safely Operates the hyperbaric chambers
6. Cleans and Maintains the hyperbaric chambers and treatment room using appropriate techniques
7. Maintains hyperbaric equipment with logs and inspections, ensuring proper working order for patient safety and appropriate therapy
8. Assists physicians with patients receiving hyperbaric therapy
9. Prepares patients for treatment and Implements hyperbaric therapy as prescribed by physicians
10. Consistently and Accurately completes appropriate documentation and monitoring
Not ready to apply, or can't find a relevant opportunity?
Join one of our Talent Communities to learn more about a career at CommonSpirit Health and experience #humankindness.